Guide for Beginners Make Money Online With Blog
|June 7, 2017||Posted by BLOGGER under BUSINESS|
Ok, so there is a million and a different resource out there to explain how to make money online. Many of them are vague and repeat some mantras similar to "Follow your passion." It's all good and good, but that's not very specific. I know the real trick, and I'm willing to share it with you. I will break it down into 10 easy steps. Select a field that you have knowledge of Some people may say this is your passion, but I say that only.
- Is what you know a lot. If you like it – it's a bonus. If you know a lot about accounting, but want a professional pool player, you can blog about both. If you suck at the pool, blog about accounting until you get better at the pool.
- Build up content for that niche There may be many forms, but I find that this formula works really well:This space can come in many forms (Facebook fan pages). , Tumblr, Blogger, WordPress, etc.). I like WordPress, but you are not limited to that platform. If you do not know anything about making websites, just start a site at WordPress.com and start publishing content. When you build that space, please, please, please change the default theme to something your readers will enjoy. Content Scheduling for Release The twelve posts you have written should be planned to be released to
- Write 10 articles ( Write in writing) focus on that zoning.
- Write two articles about yourself and why you are an expert in that field.
- Write four guest posts just like the ten original posts you wrote for. This really helps if you aggregate 10 original articles on four guest posts and link back to them. Create an online space to publish that content.
- I recommend starting a special twitter account for the blog. This will allow you to monitor the specific activities of that blog as opposed to mixing them with your main account. Use your main account to promote your blog if you have enough followers. You want to build your twitter followers as much as possible so when you release new content on your blog, they will get it in their twitter feed.
- Start a Facebook fan page and promote the site to all your friends. Use the principal like you did with Twitter. Facebook traffic is much higher quality than Twitter, but much lower volume. It is difficult to get fans, but when you do, they will convert well.
- Submit each article you write to Digg, Reddit, and StumbleUpon. Be sure to try and get them dugg as many times as possible, so ask all your digg / redd friends / stumble it. Interact with your users Make sure to comment on your blog and reply to every @feedback on twitter.
9 until you reach [1000 uniques a day] "? Because you almost have no chance of getting sponsors until you reach this point. You can also organize your own contests and steal costs, but if you do so then your investment and risk will increase significantly. Repeat steps 2-10 once a month until you can switch to his true passion. ] By using this method, You can usually spend about 2-3 days at the beginning of each month writing his or her post to actually create your meat blog. You can slow release that content over time to give you a bit more freedom. Be sure to fill out some of your posts with the current boring edge news throughout the week.